The hospital environment for a healthy young person can be a source of confusion on it’s own. Consequently, complicate the situation by adding an older adult who is suffering an emergent illness. If you are like most adult children, you have very little or no experience dealing with health care professionals. For that reason, knowing how to navigate these highly specialized care settings and asking the right questions at the right time is of the most importance. A geriatric care manager can provide the assistance and guidance to help gain immediate control over the eldercare emergency.
If Your Older Adult is Hospitalized
- Life Planning Conversations That A Great Geriatric Care Manager Will Have with Your Client
- The Geriatric Care Manager… A Powerful Tool to Promote Successful Long-term Care Insurance Claims
- Aging Parents-When Crisis Hits!
- Recognizing Elder Abuse and Reporting it.
- Careplan’s Geriatric Care Managers (GCMs) Watch Over Clients And Look For The Best Services