Careplan helps families and their older adults find quality living options based on objective information including annual surveys, and past client experiences. Also, they provide unbiased recommendations and receives no kickbacks from any facilities (unlike the “free” services being provided today). Therefore, Careplan follows a strict code of ethics set forth by the NACCM and Aging Life Care Association™
Transitioning from the family home to assisted living can be complex, emotional and overwhelming to the resident and their family. Careplan’s placement services find the best living environments for our clients to thrive both medically and emotionally. We begin with an in-person comprehensive assessment. The Care Manager will conduct an interview with the family member as well as the prospect. Together, Careplan and the family will review financial, geographic, and personal preferences to match the senior’s needs and interests. Finally, the findings will indicate the most appropriate living solution.
Geriatric Care Managers will help your family with Assisted Living:
- Evaluate and select the appropriate level of care
- Plan and organizing the move to help clients decide how to approach the move, downsize, and manage the transition
- Manage the logistics of a move
- Ensure a smooth transition from hospital to home or to a new residence
- Assist the older adult to live independently in the least restrictive setting.
For those individuals thinking of selling their home, Careplan has partnered with Howard Hanna and other senior move companies to offer a wide array of services to seniors as well as their families. This service assists older adults with making the process of selling the family home seamless and stress-free.